Leader Board Ad

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Don't watch this Video! (no one else has)

Once I turned 300 posts, I promised there would be some new enhancements to this blog. One of them is to embrace video as a means of communicating all the weird and wonderful stuff I find. This video I made as part of a Patch.com article on some old theatre programs I had found. For some reason, while other videos are over 100 views, this one is stuck under 10! So, whadya say? Take a look and tell what's wrong with it....too long?... crappy song?...needs more cowbell?



There will be more videos coming, better ones...I promise.

1 comment:

  1. This isn't the kind of vid I watch. I'd love to see the pictures, but as a vid, I'll pass. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

Found something unique? See something here you want to know more about? Start the discussion - I'll respond. Really!