Leader Board Ad

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ad Quiz #6: Many Hands...means a lot of groping

After the first 4 "Ad Quiz's" I found that I had run out of decent material. Not every ad from the 20's or 30's has such a campy opening line that it becomes an immediate "win" for posting.  Thanks to a last minute tip from my friend Jim, I was able to replenish my supply of ancient ads, as well as some intersting scraps of paper I will save for a future post. For now, Try to guess the product from this snappy ad copy:
Aha! So, it's a beverage...which one? Hmmm...what drink is full of life? Don't sip it from the Holy Grail!  Choose wisely.  Or just click read more for the full ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found something unique? See something here you want to know more about? Start the discussion - I'll respond. Really!